Sunday 29 July 2012

Your Daily Dose of Cuteness!

I'm currently sitting in front of the TV, not doing my assignment. Woops. But, I can be forgiven.....because the gymnastics is on! Gymnastics is by far my favourite thing to watch at the Olympics. I'm always in sheer amazement over the things they do. And some of the guys aren't bad to look at ;)

Anyway, onto the real reason for this post. Anyone who knows me will know that I love cute animal videos. Cat videos are the ultimate. Last night, while watching a particularly boring olympic swimming race, my flatmate and I looked up some seriously cute youtube videos. I thought I'd share a few featuring some sneezing baby animals.

This one is a baby elephant that gets scared by its sneeze. Too cute! The next one is a baby bear who can't stop sneezing.
Finally, keeping with the sneezing theme...sneezing baby panda.

I hope you all get a few smiles from these videos. 

-Rach xo

No comments:

Post a Comment