Friday 3 August 2012

Mail Time! Mail Time! Mail Time!

I love getting mail, especially when the parcels contain new clothes!!

I recently ordered some clothes from two online stores; ASOS and Boohoo.com. I only ordered them just under two weeks ago, and they've arrived really quickly! New clothes are the best. Now I own a cute new skirt, and an awesome blue dress. I'm now waiting on just one more shipment from ModCloth, which is my friends 21st birthday present.

If you haven't shopped from ASOS or Boohoo before, you should definitely go online and check them out. They have some really awesome clothes, as well as shoes and accessories - with some really good sale discounts. The extra bonus is that both sites have FREE shipping!

Here's some photos of the new additions to my wardrobe...


I even got a little magazine showing the latest trends.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'm off to a 21st on Saturday that is LMFAO themed - I have to go shopping soon and find something neon or animal print to wear. :)

That's all for now!
-Rach xo

No comments:

Post a Comment