Sunday 5 August 2012

Party Rock!

"Party rock is the house tonight, everybody just have a good time..."

...And we did!

It was my friend's 21st birthday party last night, and it was LMFAO themed. I trekked home to Tauranga for the weekend, with my flatmate Sarah, and Sinead, in tow. Sarah and I spent all of Saturday morning shopping for appropriate party clothes - so pretty much anything bright or animal print. We found some pretty cheap stuff in the end, and if I may say so myself, we looked pretty awesome.
Here we are with Shuffle-Bot. That's me in the purple and my flatmate Sarah on the right.

 The party set-up was pretty great. There was a gazebo off the garage, which was filled with lots of graffiti paintings, heaps of balloons and complete with a giant disco ball.

This one is a little blurry, but here I am with three of my besties!

And here I am with the birthday girl, she's the one in the pink tights :)
I was a busy bee last night, as this wasn't the only party I had to attend! Another friend also had her birthday party that night, so at about 10.30 we left this party and headed over there. It was a much more relaxed affair, but still super fun, and it was great to see some people I hadn't seen in a while.

Next weekend I have two more 21st parties to attend, the first of which is at my house and apocalypse themed. My house will be overrun with zombies.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

xoxo Rach

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast!
    found you over on the movie link up, check me out, adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete