Friday 21 December 2012

Coffee Talk #15 - Random Stuff

Hello! Merry 4 days before Christmas!
I'm so excited. But not that excited to do any christmas shopping. I just got back from trying to find a present for my mum, and wanted to punch everyone in the face. I know its a nice summer day and all, but you don't have to walk at snails pace and take up all the footpath.

Okay rant over. I actually do really like christmas. Promise.

It's time for coffee talk again! As per usual, link up with Nat to join in.





1. What type of phone do you have?
I have a Nokia C3 something something. I can't actually be bothered getting up to go find my phone and look at its exact model. Its a pretty good phone - and also a nokia so you can drop it a million times and it pretty much will never break. 

2. Look to your right. What do you see?
A giant super-pump water bottle. Standard for these crazy-hot summer days in NZ. I actually think I'm melting right now. 

3. List 5 random facts about yourself...
Alright....
1. Broccoli is my favourite vegetable. 
2. The only song I can play on the guitar is the Harry Potter theme music.
3. I am terrified of moths. Especially those massive furry ones. 
4. Watching 'Victorious' on Nickelodeon is my guilty pleasure.
5. I love playing Monopoly. But no one ever wants to play it with me. Forever alone. 

4. What is that one talent you wish you were great at?
So easy! To be a good singer. Or to be able to play an instrument really well. I have tried to play the guitar and the piano and it just hasn't worked out for me. 

5. 5. Go to Wikipedia.org and hit random article. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. Go to quotationspage.com and click random quotes. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ...album. Go to weheartit.com and click on “explore”. Seventh picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Use picmonkey.com to put it all together. Now show us your album :)

This is actually hilarious....


If I ever start a band, I reckon I've got my new band name! Hahaha

That's it for now. Might be back before Xmas, might not. If not, have a very merry christmas!

x0x0 Rach.

1 comment:

  1. Damn it. Now I want a cupcake. Thanks a lot!! LMAO

    I agree that older phone models are more sturdier than phones now. You can lightly "tap" a phone and the screen will shatter. ugh... fml.

    I loooooove steamed broccoli with salt and pepper! and asparagus too! yum!

    ReplyDelete